YES we love Pinterest! - How to have a virtual bridal consultation.
Updated: Apr 21, 2020
Pinterest, this is one app that I use in nearly every element of my life….. I cannot get enough of it! I suppose it's because I am extremely dyslexic, therefore the visualness really works for me. I have used it to plan nearly everything in my life for the last 3 years, we have recently built a house, so I have boards on stone to boards on neon interior lighting and everything in-between. I am currently using it to plan our garden to turn it from a small building site into a small kitchen garden. If you haven’t got it or you don’t use it that much…. get it and start using it!!! Especially if you have got a wedding to plan!
So with the recent government restrictions to prevent the spread of coronavirus that mean I am not able to open our lovely bridal studio, I have come up with an idea to use this app even more than I do already, to keep in touch with you, our brides-to-be and to help plan your future wedding dress appointments. You're probably thinking, I've got a wedding to plan and none of the suppliers I want to use are open! Our bridal shop may not be physically open but we are still available to talk, consult and help you find your wedding dress.
So how are we going to do this virtual bridal gown consultation?
Just follow the steps below:
1. If you’re not on it, get on Pinterest. www.pinterest.co.uk
2. Create a Pinterest board
3. Name it “YOUR NAME / wedding dress ideas”
4. Go to 'Edit Board'
5. Add a 'collaborator' and add us ‘Yes Bridal Studio’ - IMPORTANT!! Click ‘Keep this board secret’ then only you and I will be able to see it
6. Send us a message and tell us about you and your wedding. This can be a Pinterest direct message or an email email@example.com , tell me your height, dress size, body shape, wedding theme and venue and anything at all that you think will help us build a profile of you and your wedding.
7. Pin some ideas of wedding dress styles to the board, of fabrics or laces you might like, veils, accessories, your venue, your theme and a full length picture of you would be good. Don't just stop at wedding dress ideas if you've been inspired by something you like on a ball gown for example, pin that too.
8. I’ll then review all of your pins and the information in your message and then pin some of our amazing bridal gowns and wedding dresses to the board that we think will fit perfectly into your day and that you’ll love 💕!
I cant wait to hear from you and start to help you plan your amazing wedding day and lets find your wedding dress together!
Love Libs x