Virtual Appointment - The Pinterest Bridal Consultation
We offer a 1 to 1 virtual bridal consultation using Pinterest to help you on your quest to find your wedding dress. It allows you to see some of the styles that we have available and benefit from our stylist's advice without having to book a face to face appointment.
So how are we going to do this virtual bridal gown consultation?
You can book a virtual appointment using our booking form, just tick the box for virtual appointment and we'll contact you with the details or...
Just follow the steps below:
1. If you’re not on, get on Pinterest. www.pinterest.co.uk
See our Pinterest here
2. Create a Pinterest board
4. Go to 'Edit Board'
5. Add a 'collaborator' and add us ‘Yes Bridal Studio’ - IMPORTANT!! Click ‘Keep this board secret’ then only you and I will be able to see it
6. Send us a message and tell us about you and your wedding. This can be a Pinterest direct message or an email firstname.lastname@example.org, tell me your height, dress size, body shape, wedding theme and venue and anything at all that you think will help us build a profile of you and your wedding.
3. Name it “YOUR NAME / Wedding Dress Ideas
7. Pin some ideas of wedding dress styles to the board, of fabrics or laces you might like, veils, accessories, your venue, your theme and a full-length picture of you would be good. Don't just stop at wedding dress ideas if you've been inspired by something you like on a ball gown for example, pin that too.
8. I’ll then review all of your pins and the information in your message and then pin some of our amazing bridal gowns and wedding dresses to the board that we think will fit perfectly into your day and that you’ll love 💕!
I can't wait to hear from you and start to help you plan your amazing wedding day and let's find your wedding dress together!